The benefits of Western Victoria Primary Health Network membership include;
- Access to specifically tailored Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Access to social and networking functions and committees.
- Access to digital health solutions and other opportunities to support your practice.
- Opportunity to become part of primary health care reform as a Board Member or as a future member of one of our eight Community and Clinical Councils.
- Contribute to the development of Western Victoria PHN regional health priorities.
Membership is free and eligible for;
- Primary health practitioners registered with AHPRA
- Designated representatives from Local Hospital Networks (LHNs)
- Others, such as allied health private practitioners registered with their applicable regulatory body
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5222 0800.