Registrations are now open for Western Victoria PHN’s GP Refresher 2020, to be held on Saturday 14 March and Sunday 15 March at GMHBA Stadium, Kardinia Park, Geelong.
Under the theme of Preventative Health Care, we will be showcasing a range of outstanding presenters and topics.
The event is open to general practitioners and nurse practitioners from across western Victoria.
Attendees can choose to participate in the following presentations and workshops.
- Mental health – Social connect, food and mood
- Chronic Disease – Physical activity
- Approach to Screening in General Practice
- Preventing medication problem
General Refresher Stream
- Radiology – what test, when
- Transgender Health
- Acute and non-acute asthma
- Mental Health – ADHD
- Emergencies in General Practice, life support and CPR update
- Airways skills workshop
- Simulated case studies
- Cardiac emergencies