The next annual GP Refresher will be held on Saturday 14 March and Sunday 15 March 2020 at the Higher Mark Conference Centre – GMHBA Stadium, Geelong. Please save the date in your diaries as registrations will open early next year.
Over two days, GPs will participate in the following topics.
- Mental health – Social connect, food and mood
- Chronic Disease – Physical activity
- Approach to Screening in General Practice
- Preventing medication problem
General Refresher Stream
- Radiology – what test, when
- Transgender Health
- Respiratory – acute and non acute asthma
- Mental Health – ADHD
Emergency Stream – Mental Health
- Emergencies in General Practice, life support & CPR update
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Paediatric Emergencies
- Obstetric Emergencies – early and late pregnancy
For further information on the 2020 GP Refresher, contact Helene Gilmore or phone (03) 5222 0804.
DATE: Saturday 14 March and Sunday 15 March 2020
- 11.00am registration, opening address and keynote speaker
- Presentations commencing 1.00pm
- 5.20pm – 6.30pm Networking event for GPs and Specialists
VENUE: Higher Mark Conference Centre – GMHBA Stadium Geelong