Western Victoria’s health practitioners can now more easily access clinical health information and support following the release of a new mobile-friendly HealthPathways platform.
The HealthPathways team at Western Victoria PHN, in cooperation with digital platform developers Streamliners, is launching a new look for the site that can easily be used via desktop, tablets and mobile devices. Clinicians will also be able to more easily search, navigate and read contents.
To visit our new platform, please go to the classic homepage and then click the ‘TRY MOBILE-FRIENDLY’ button at the top of the page.
Try it out now and let us know of any other improvements we could make by using the new circular ‘Send Feedback’ button located at the bottom-right of all pages on the website.
Please note: The new mobile-friendly platform will eventually replace the classic version of HealthPathways. We will provide further updates in the weeks ahead.
What is HealthPathways?
HealthPathways is a central source of clinical and referral information exclusively for health care practitioners across western Victoria for use during consultation. The site is a free online resource to support practitioners in assessing and managing patients’ symptoms and conditions, with over 700 pages with information specific to our region.
- Each pathway provides condition-specific information to support the assessment, management and referral of patients.
- Useful clinical reminders of ‘red flags’ for specific presentations are highlighted
- It is a dynamic resource. New and updated information is regularly added to the portal.
- Pathways also include information for practitioners to provide to patients including reference materials and educational resources.
- HealthPathways promotes closer relationships between general practitioners, allied health professionals, specialists and relevant community agencies to help deliver a more connected health system.
If you need assistance with the new site, cannot remember your HealthPathways login details or have any other enquiries regarding HealthPathways, please email: email@example.com