Our current Strategic Plan 2017-2020 was developed in consultation with our stakeholders. It is reflective of the key objectives of PHNs as set by the Commonwealth Government and addresses the seven key national health priorities of mental health, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health, population health, health workforce, digital health, aged care and alcohol and other drug treatment.
It includes five strategic priorities:
- Building effective relationships
- A strong, vibrant primary health care system focused on wellness and health outcomes
- Accessible and responsive services
- Sustainable, efficient and effective services
- High-performing PHN governance, systems and staff.
Western Victoria PHN has now begun work on our next Strategic Plan which is due to be released in 2020.