For information on COVID-19 vaccine training, please refer to the COVID-19 Vaccinations page.
The Essential Network for health professionals
The Federal Government in collaboration with the Black Dog Institute, has established The Essential Network for health professionals (TEN) to provide dedicated mental health and wellbeing e-health hub for frontline health workers.
The new resources will feature an upcoming smartphone app to give health workers fast, easy access to evidence-based tools, resources, programs and specialists alongside a streamlined online referral process for telehealth consultations with specialist clinicians.
For more details and to access resources, refer to the Black Dog Institute website.
Education and training
- Project ECHO COVID-19 weekly teleECHO sessions
- Federal Department of Health COVID-19 Webinars
- COVID-19 infection control training
- Immunisation Update – COVID-19 and Influenza (video)
- RACGP GP Support Program
- Nurse and Midwife Support
- Victorian Doctors Health Program