Being part of a primary health care peer support group is a valuable way to share and develop your skills and knowledge while networking with other professionals in your local area.
A variety of peer support groups meet regularly across western Victoria under the facilitation of Western Victoria PHN (WVPHN).
- COVID-19 online communities of practice (CoP)
- Chronic Conditions Model of Care COVID-19 CoP
- Hospice and Palliative Care Peer Support Group – GPs and multidisciplinary
- Clinical Addiction Management Peer Support Group – GPs and multidisciplinary
- Eating Disorders Network – GPs an multidisplinary
- Several GP peer support groups for managing their own well-being and to provide best care for patients
- A family-friendly small group for GPs with young children
- Palliative Care Peer Support group for GPs and Allied Health professionals
- Aged Care Peer Support group for GPs
- Transgender Diverse Peer Support group for GPs and Allied Health professionals
Contact the WVPHN Workforce Development Team