An overview of how wounds heal and what prevents healing including how to assess them. Both acute and chronic wounds need a clear approach as does wound infection and how and what to dress wounds is essential.
- Professor Geoffrey Sussman
- Effective treatment of wounds
- Explanation of the biology of healing
- An understanding of the intrinsic and extrinsic factors impacting on wound healing
- Identification of the range of wound dressings and bandages and their properties, use and costs
- RACGP and ACRRM points will be applied for
- 2 hours of education and 30 minutes question and discussion time.
- Limited to 30 participants per session.
- Light refreshments provided.
We have reached capacity if you would like to be added to a waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org