Western Victoria PHN and the Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA) invite you to attend this electronic prescriptions update for dispensers.
This webinar aims to:
- Provide an update on the rollout of electronic prescriptions – staged implementation
- Highlight electronic prescriptions functionality – Tokens and Active Script List
- Outline how dispensers may use electronic prescriptions in routine practice
- Discuss patient journey with electronic prescriptions; and
- Clarify what organisations require to start using electronic prescriptions
- Jenny Snegovaya – registered pharmacist, Provider Adoption Lead at the Australian Digital Health Agency.
Jenny has over 5 years of professional experience working in pharmacy, including roles as pharmacist team leader at a community compounding pharmacy and as a pharmacist for Hospital Pharmacy Services (HPS) in Brisbane. As a result, Jenny obtained hands-on user experience working with numerous electronic medical record systems and medication management solutions in both community and hospital settings.
- Tram Do – registered pharmacist, Provider Adoption Lead at the Australian Digital Health Agency.
Tram has almost 10 years’ experience in hospital pharmacy and digital health. She has practised as a clinical pharmacist at a number of tertiary hospitals in NSW including Liverpool Hospital, Prince of Wales Hospital and The Sydney Children’s Hospital at Randwick. She has also worked as the Specialist Pharmacist for eHealth NSW to design and implement an electronic clinical information system for intensive care units. Tram has extensive experience working with a range of electronic medical record and medication management systems from both a front-end and back-end perspective.