Western Victoria PHN, on behalf of the federally funded Movement Disorder Pilot, invite you to join us for dinner and an education session, with Dr Michael Ellar, Movement Disorder Neurologist. The session will focus on diagnosis, symptom management of Parkinson’s Disease and the latest treatment options.
- Increase awareness of the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease and diagnosis
- Develop an understanding of treatments of Parkinson’s
- Gain an understanding of the range and indications for Advanced and Continuous therapies to manage Parkinson’s
- Update on local resources and referral pathways
You will also have the opportunity to meet Kate Lawrence, the Movement Disorder nurse based at South West Healthcare and hear about this new role and referral pathways. Victor McConvey, Manager Health Team, Clinical and Support Services, Clinical Nurse Consultant, from Fight Parkinson’s will host the event.
- The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease and diagnosis
- Parkinson’s disease latest treatment options
- Advanced and Continuous therapies to manage Parkinson’s
- Local resources and referral pathways
- Dr Michael Ellar – Movement Disorder Neurologist
Capacity: Limited spots of 25
We have reached capacity if you would like to be added to a waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org