Western Victoria PHN invites you to register for our Keynote event of 2022. The 2022 Primary Care Refresher hybrid conference will be held over two days on 4-5 June with concurrent GP and Primary Care streams. You can choose to attend one or several sessions over the weekend based on their interests.
The ‘hybrid’ format on Saturday 4 June, offers delegates the option to attend online or face-to-face. Participants may opt to meet at a venue in each of our sub regions – Geelong, Ballarat, Horsham and Warrnambool. This is an opportunity to attend in person and network amongst your peers.
- Professor Michael Kidd (Deputy Chief Medical Officer and Principal Medical Advisor, Australian Government Department of Health)
- Professor Ruth Stewart (National Rural Health Commissioner, Australian Government Department of Health)
- Palliative Care Engagement during COVID-19
- First Nations Health – the role of primary care
- Innovative ways practices are managing patients in primary care during COVID
GP Stream topics:
- Eating Disorders – diagnosis, assessment and management during the pandemic
- Lifestyle Breakthrough Program
- Long COVIC and ME/CFS – diagnosis, treatment and management options
- Mental Health – recovery in the shadow of the pandemic
Primary Care Stream topics:
- Wounds – not all dressings are created equal
- Resilience in primary care
- MBS billing, Chronic Disease Management and Workflow
- Refocus your business
* Please register for the entire conference and join on the event days at the times your desired sessions are being facilitated.
Face-to-face places are strictly limited, please register as soon as possible to secure your place
*General Practitioner information only
- 8 RACGP CPD points will be awarded for each full-day attended. Alternatively, you may self-record your attendance at individual sessions
- ACRRM hours of attendance will be applied for
8 RACGP CPD points will be awarded for each full-day attended. Alternatively, you may self-record your attendance at individual sessions.
For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: WVPHN has engaged online event company ‘Expert Events’ to host the conference. Registrations will be processed by Expert Events.Register