ALL REGIONS - GP Mental Health Skills Masterclass - Saturday 12 October
Complete your Mental Health Skills training in one full day of expert training
• Perform risk assessments and outline key steps in management of risk in
• Identify and recognise common presentations of mental illness in primary care.
• Identify presentations that should be referred for specialist care.
• Reproduce diagnostic criteria for depression, psychosis, anxiety
and substance use disorders.
• Formulate patient presentations in a bio-psychosocial model.
• Distinguish between Axis I and Axis II (personality disorders).
• Write a mental health care plan.
• Implement a devised mental health care plan.
• Discuss choice of appropriate medication for common mental disorders.
• Explain common mental illnesses to families and carers.
• Dr Sanil Rege - MBBS, MRCPsych, FRANZCP
• GPs & GP Registrars
No cost to attend
View flyer and program
Cnr Gheringhap & Myers Street, Geelong
For further information contact CPD team or phone 5222 0804
|Event Date||9:00 am, 12/10/2019|
|Event End Date||5:30 pm, 12/10/2019|