• A Primer and Update for IBS
• Participants will have increased knowledge in management of IBS
• Participants will be able to implement HBT in the management of IBS
• Participants will be able to Identify means of improving the quality of life for patients with IBS
• Ian Fok - Medical Practitioner - Dr.Gastroenterology
Dr Ian Fok has been practising gastroenterology in Ballarat for the last 4 years where he has been able to assist many patients suffering with IBS and improve their symptoms using tools such as Hydrogen-Methane Breath Tests, gut direct hypnotherapy as well as the judicious use of medications.
He graduated from the University of Melbourne in 2002 where his training after was in Singapore, UK, US-Philadelphia as well as in Australia attaining his college fellowship 4 years ago. He prides himself on providing good and affordable universal gastroenterological care where state of the art science is often melded with the art of medicine in order to produce the best possible patient outcomes.
• General Practitioners
Educational Resource Centre
Ballarat Health Service
2 RACGP Category Two points
For further information contact Kylie Porter
|Event Date||12:30 pm, 21/03/2017|
|Event End Date||2:00 pm, 21/03/2017|
|Location||Ballarat Health Services - Education Resource Centre|