GEELONG - Women’s Health Nurse Network: Geelong Otway - Monday 18 September
• Nurses who undertake additional training and upskilling to become credentialled Nurse Pap Test Providers in a primary health care setting may work in isolation, with minimal peer support.
Western Victoria PHN provides the opportunity for credentialled Pap test providers (or those currently undergoing training) who are working in general practice and community health care settings, to meet together to support each other, share learnings and network with peers.
Learnings from meetings contribute to annual CPD registration requirements.
• Participants are encouraged to bring deidentified case studies or topics relevant to women’s health. The format of the Women’s Health Nurse Network encourages group discussion and shared learnings.
• Nurse Pap Test Providers working in the general practice setting
• Nurse Pap Test Providers working in community health settings
• Nurses currently undergoing training to become Pap Test providers
131 Myers Street, Geelong
Need more information? Contact Marg Dempsey
Monday 18 September 2017
5:30pm - 7pm
Light refreshments provided
|Event Date||5:30 pm, 18/09/2017|
|Event End Date||7:00 pm, 18/09/2017|
|Location||Western Victoria Primary Health Network - Geelong|