GEELONG - Women's Health Nurse Network - Monday 17 September
Women's Health Nurse Network
• Nurses who undertake additional training and upskilling to become credentialled Pap Test Providers in a primary health care setting may work in isolation, with minimal peer support.
• Western Victoria PHN provides the opportunity for credentialled Pap Test Providers (or those currently undertaking training) who are working in general practice and community health care settings, to meet together to support each other, share learnings and network with peers.
• Learnings from meetings contribute to annual CPD registration requirements.
• Participants are encouraged to bring deidentified case studies, or topics relevant to women’s health.
• The format of these meetings encourages group discussion and shared learnings.
• Nurse Pap Test Providers working in General Practice settings
• Nurse Pap Test Providers working in Community Health settings
• Nurses currently undertaking training to become Pap Test Providers
Western Victoria PHN
131 Myers Street, Geelong
Monday 17 September 2018
Starts 5:30 pm - Ends 7:00 pm
Western Victoria Primary Health Network
131 Myers Street Geelong.
• Light Refreshments provided
For further information contact CPD Geelong
or phone (03) 5222 0800
|Event Date||5:30 pm, 17/09/2018|
|Event End Date||7:00 pm, 17/09/2018|
|Location||Western Victoria Primary Health Network - Geelong|