HORSHAM - STIs and PrEP - An Update for Primary Care - Monday 24 June
Facilitated by Dr Nick Medland, this evening update over dinner aims to update and inform health care professionals who may see syphilis, gonorrhoea and chlamydia in primary practice. A short and practical session about PrEP will also be covered.
Webinar is also available. If you wish to join, please email email@example.com after completing registration for more details.
- Discuss recent trends in syphilis, gonorrhoea and chlamydia rates in Victoria
- Describe the clinical presentation of gonorrhoea, syphilis and chlamydia
- Identify at-risk patients to screen and test for syphilis, gonorrhoea and chlamydia
- Manage patient treatment and follow-up for syphilis, gonorrhoea and chlamydia
- Indentify patients for pre-exposure prophylaxis and initiate treatment, monitor renal function and screen for STIs and HIV appropriately
Speaker: Dr Nick Medland, Consultant Sexual Health Physician - Melbourne Sexual Health Centre
- GPs & GP Registrars
- Practice Managers
- Practice Nurses
- Medical students
- Allied Health
RACGP: This course has been approved for 4 Category 2 points
RSVP: Monday 17 June
Venue: Glen Logan Restaurant, 37 Dooen Road, Horsham. A light dinner will be provided.
|Event Date||6:30 pm, 24/06/2019|
|Event End Date||9:00 pm, 24/06/2019|
|Cut off date||5:00 pm, 17/06/2019|
|Location||Glen Logan Restaurant|