WARRACKNABEAL - Role of Practice Nurse in cancer supportive care - Thursday 19 September
Learn how to use the available tools and resources to provide supportive care for cancer patients in the primary care setting.
• Overview of Optimal Care Pathways for cancer; where to find them and how to use them.
• Supportive care for patients with a cancer diagnosis; what is involved and resources available
• MBS item numbers to sustain the role of the Practice Nurse in cancer supportive care
• Working together: Practices Nurses and the role of local Cancer Resource Nurses
Carmel O’Kane – Cancer Nurse Practitioner, Wimmera Health Care Group
Tanya Hahne –Optimal Care Pathways Project Officer, Western Victoria PHN
• Practice Nurses
• Medical Practice Assistants
• Aboriginal Health Workers
• Practice Managers
For further information contact Tanya Hahne or phone (03) 4310 5106
|Event Date||12:00 pm, 19/09/2019|
|Event End Date||1:00 pm, 19/09/2019|
|Location||Rural Northwest Health|