WEBINAR - Emergency response planning - Wednesday 3 July
Is your practice ready should an emergency event like a flood, fire or power outage occur? Do you know how to respond to a cyber attack? This webinar will outline how you can be ready for these events utilising the funding that is currently available from DHHS.
• What is the Emergency Response Planning Tool (ERPT)?
• Why should your practice have an emergency response plan?
• Security of the ERPT platform
• DHHS funding – for whom and why?
• Starting your plan
• Publishing and printing your plan
• Reviewing your plan
Previous feedback from general practice on the ERPT:
• “I would like to congratulate you on the tool. It took no time at all and made several of my other documents obsolete. I could attach other documents/manuals to the plan, and to have access for everything I need from one point. I particularly liked the options to ‘grey’ out areas that were not applicable to the practice. I really cannot think of any way to improve the tool, and the fact I completed it in a day goes to show how very easy it is.
• “The tool is brilliant and easy to use. It has really brought to light the absolute necessity of having an emergency recovery system in place. I should have done this a long time ago”.
• “After updating the practice on funding and cyber module they went on to say how much they liked the tool and will encourage other practices to use it.”
Speaker: John Williams, Director – Healthpoint
• Practice Managers and Practice Nurses
For further information contact Tanya Hahne or phone (03) 4310 5106
|Event Date||12:00 pm, 03/07/2019|
|Event End Date||1:00 pm, 03/07/2019|