WEBINAR - Malignant Melanoma Webinar: An update for GPs - Wednesday 14 August
Malignant Melanoma Webinar: An update for GPs
Join this webinar to:
• Learn the latest on the diagnosis of malignant melanoma
• Discover advances in investigations and treatment
• Discuss overall melanoma management and the role of the GP
• A/Prof Victoria Mar, the Director of the Victorian Melanoma Service at The Alfred and Adjunct Associate Professor at the School of Public Health and Preventative Medicine, Monash University.
• A/Prof Shahneen Sandhu is a medical oncologist and researcher with an appointment in the skin and melanoma unity at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
• Dr Rajakumar Senthilkumaran is a Victorian GP with a special interest in Melanoma.
For further information contact Tanya Hahne
The implementation of optimal care pathways into primary health is supported by the Victorian Government.
Wednesday 14 August
7.00pm - 8.30pm
|Event Date||7:00 pm, 14/08/2019|
|Event End Date||8:30 pm, 14/08/2019|