The PHN Learning Hub is Western Victoria Primary Health Network’s new online learning management system developed by Clinician’s Matrix.
The PHN Learning Hub allows health professionals to learn, develop and update their knowledge and skills in an efficient and cost effective way, regardless of their location, extending the reach and accessibility of education for health professionals across the western Victoria region.
What’s on offer?
Health professionals can have access to a range of continuing professional development (CPD) learning options such as online courses, webinars, eLearning programs, and live online health related conferences as well as guidelines and decision support tools making the PHN Learning Hub the ‘central hub’ for educational resources.
Health Professionals and others will enjoy the many features of the PHN Learning Hub including:
- Increased accessibility to CPD through a catalogue of online courses and webinars as well as clinical tools and practice support resources that will be updated on a regular basis
- Education that aligns with the RACGP CPD&QI requirements
- Dashboard and detailed views of progress of completion across all learning activities
- Repository and retrieval of certificates of completion at any time
- Ability to self-generate Learning Plans
- Activity completion logbook section to allow uploading of personal entries (e.g. face to face courses) and certificates of completion as well as the ability to link these to learning plans
- Complete archiving ability and printing for submission for CPD purposes
- Ability for a helpdesk to access any user’s site without the need for remote access to the user’s computer or mobile device (cloud-based impersonation).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 5222 0800 with your queries.