Clinicians and practices throughout western Victoria can access assistance from our practice facilitators to help guide them on the professional support and information available for them and their staff.
Western Victoria PHN’s (WVPHN) team of 13 practice facilitators has had extensive training to support general practices across a range of services. This includes Practice Incentive Payments – Quality Improvement ; Accreditation; the Medical Benefits Schedule (MBS) and data-driven quality improvement.
How practice facilitators can help
Our practice facilitators can specifically support primary health care providers with:
- supporting practices to improve processes
- building strong relationships
- meeting the needs for general practitioner education and professional development
- referral pathways and templates for local services
- best practice educational resources and clinical information updates
- understanding Medical Benefits Schedule including chronic disease management items
Schedule a visit
Please contact us to schedule a visit from your assigned practice facilitator. Ensure to include your name and the address of the practice in your request email.
For more information or to find out who is the practice facilitator for your area, contact Diana Carli-Seebohm, Practice Facilitation Lead
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 03 5304 5636