Required registration(s): General registration, Provisional registration
Gender specific: Not applicable
Use this opportunity to increase your GP hours or to pursue your special interest in a friendly, modern and busy general practice environment.
We have sessions available:
• Sebastopol Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
• Enjoy state of the art facilities
• You will be fully supported by an enthusiastic and experienced team of administration staff
• Access to a comprehensive range of Allied Health staff to support best practice patient outcomes
• We can support GPs wishing to further enhance special interest areas eg: men’s health, youth, Aboriginal health, complex clients, pain management, chronic disease
• Solid reputation built on holistic approach to care of clients
Ballarat Community Health (BCH) has a diverse and passionate workforce of approximately 180 full time, part time and casual staff. As a pillar of the Ballarat community, our mission is to work in partnership with the community to create opportunities and supportive environments which empower people to develop and maintain optimal health and wellbeing.
As a GP at BCH you will work with experienced doctors, nurses, other health professionals and an enthusiastic and experienced team of administrative staff to ensure you can provide the best care for your patients without the complexities of traditional practice administration and paperwork.
The Ideal Candidate
• Extensive GP experience in a busy medical practice
• Vocational Registration (VR)
• Full registration with AHPRA
• Eligible to apply for Location Provider Number
Position Description and Enquiries
For further information please contact Mary-Anne Gould, Manager Medical Services on 03 5338 4502 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you share our values of respect, integrity, optimism, courage, resilience – don’t delay. Be part of something special. Apply now.
Applications close Friday 14th May 2021Apply