Required registration(s): General registration
Gender specific: Not applicable
Part-Time hours: 6-7 sessions per week
Bannockburn Surgery is looking for a general practitioner to join the team!
Bannockburn Surgery is a large general practice located between Geelong and Ballarat. Established over 30 years ago, Bannockburn Surgery services the growing community of Golden Plains Shire and beyond. We believe in providing the type of care you would hope to receive yourself. Many of our patients live, work, and go to school in the local community, and value the personal and professional care they receive from the team of medical professionals.
- We are an RA2 – Inner Regional practice.
- We are located 25 minutes from Geelong & just over 1 hour by road to Melbourne
- Plenty of local wine & produce, and established walking & ride trails to explore throughout the region.
- Quality local schools and childcare with further options in Geelong.
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for a General Practitioner to join our expanding practice. This practice is fully computerised, supported by registered nurses, on site allied health services, pathology collection centre and Practice Manager to provide the full range of clinical services and support with a strong focus on patient-centred care. GPs looking for permanent Part-Time / Full-Time hours will be well considered.
- Unrestricted APHRA registration – General Practitioner
- Fellowship status with the Royal Australian College of General Practice
- Previous experience in general practice preferred
For more information on this role please contact Renee Trotter on 03 5281 1481 or via email email@example.com.
All applications welcome.Apply
Date Posted: Tuesday, 23 February 2021
Closing Date: Tuesday, 6 April 2021
Contact: Renee Trotter
Phone: 03 5281 1481
Name: Bannockburn Surgery
Address: 16 High StreetBannockburn, VIC 3331 vic 3331
Phone: 03 5281 1481