Part-Time hours: 24 hours per week
Position: Podiatrist (Grade 2)
Hours: 24 hours a week
Status: Permanent Part time
Classification: Podiatrist Grade 2
Location: All Campuses at Creswick, Clunes, Daylesford, Kyneton & Trentham
Central Highlands Rural Health is major provider of public health and wellbeing services across the Macedon Ranges and Hepburn Shire, with locations in Clunes, Creswick, Daylesford, Kyneton and Trentham.
Our purpose is: “To be the most valued local provider of quality, person centred care and services, improving the health and wellbeing of our community”
We operate under a framework of Best Care which is Safe, Personal, Connected and Right for every person, every time.
Our values are:
- Act with RESPECT
- Be RESPONSIVE, KIND & CARING
- Act with INTEGRITY and be ACCOUNTABLE
- Commit to LEARNING and REFLECTION
Central Highlands Rural Health recognises, supports and celebrates the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Our services are delivered to people of all ages and health status with a focus on care of the aged and disadvantaged
Integrated Primary Care – Podiatry
To provide podiatry, assessment, treatment and care for community members, patients in CRHR Acute Hospitals and residents in CRHR Aged Care facilities.
To work as a sole practitioner primarily in the Community Health setting.
Responsibilities & Major Activities
- To be aware of and promote the Health service philosophy and objectives
- Practice within the code of ethics of the podiatry profession
- Develop and deliver the podiatry discipline in accordance with the various program guidelines. i.e. CHSP, NDIS, HACC etc.
- To be responsible for equipment, supplies and resource materials
- To provide the Coordinator of Physical Wellbeing (CPWB) with ongoing evaluation of the service
- Provide statistics and reports for the service as required
- Provide an appropriate podiatry service for the designated sector of the community or health care area
- Participate in planning and implementing health promotion programs and education activities
Person Centred Care
- Provide individualised podiatry care to assist clients maintain their independence, wellbeing and ability to control their lives.
- Encourage and support client independence, decisions and choices.
We seek applicants who will primary responsibility for a designated podiatry caseload, accepting and responding to service referrals designated scope of practice
Our successful applicant would participate and contribute to team meetings as appropriate
At Central Highlands Rural Health we have a diverse workforce where we value each person’s uniqueness. We will embrace diverse life experiences and the perspectives of our people, whilst providing high-quality health care to all members of our community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, cultural background, disability, or sexual orientation.
Our employees enjoy the benefits of:
- Salary Packaging
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free car parking at all facilities
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
All appointments to Central Highlands Rural Health are subject to a satisfactory clearance of a National Police Check and Employee Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
Central Highlands Rural Health committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.Apply
Date Posted: Friday, 11 September 2020
Closing Date: Friday, 23 October 2020
Contact: Elizabeth Rhook
Phone: 03 5345 9190
Name: Central Highland Rural Health
Address: Hospital StreetDaylesford vic 3460
Central Highlands Rural Health have campuses at:
Clunes – Creswick – Daylesford – Kyneton – Trentham