Speciality: Medical Receptionist (multiple positions)
A fantastic opportunity exists for experienced Medical Receptionists to join our busy clinic in Drysdale. Multiple positions available (casual and permanent part time).
Drysdale Clinic has provided the local community and surrounding areas with health care for over 30 years.
We require enthusiastic, friendly and experienced receptionists who are committed to patient care and exceptional customer service.
• minimum of 12 months experience in GP reception
• reliable and well presented with exceptional customer service skills
• high level computer skills including Best Practice software and Microsoft Office
• excellent verbal, written and account processing skills
• ability to multi-task with high attention to detail in a busy environment
• enthusiastic and positive attitude with the ability to work as part of a team and build rapport with patients, doctors and staff
There are two positions available; permanent part time for approx. 29 hours and casual for approx. 10-15 hours per week. Additional hours to cover staff leave as required. An attractive remuneration is offered.
To be considered for this opportunity, please provide a cover letter including whether you wish to apply for casual or part time, and resume to email@example.com