Required accreditation(s): Enrolled Nurse
Casual hours: Clinic hours Monday to Friday 8am-6pm. Treatment room shifts 8-4 or 10-6
Casual Division 2 Practice Nurse for Eastbrooke Family Clinic Belmont (Geelong)
Eastbrooke Medical Centres
We are looking for a vibrant and committed Registered Nurse Division 2 to join our team. We are a busy private General practice with a strong commitment to community health and wellbeing. As part of this team you are integral to the running of a busy treatment room.
Eastbrooke Family Clinic Belmont is a busy General Practice that works collaboratively with onsite pharmacy, allied health and pathology services. Our GP’s have a diverse range of skills which assists us in catering to client need and we welcome a similar skill set in our nursing staff. We welcome discussion in relation to your personal skill set and inclusion of your strengths within our care delivery. Flexibility and reliability are paramount. If you think this could be for you please contact us to discuss further.
Care delivery includes [but not limited to]:
· Acute and chronic wound management
· Child and adult immunisations
· Travel Vaccinations
· Chronic Disease Management and care planning
· Minor procedures
· Home health assessments
· Preventative health strategies
· Registered Nurse Division 2 with general practice experience
· Current AHPRA registration
· Flexibility with availability
· Experience in childhood vaccinations and the National Immunisation Program or a willingness to undertake accredited education
· Familiarity with the accreditation standards for General Practice [RACGP standards]
· Experience in Chronic Disease Care planning
· Qualified in ear irrigation or willingness to undertake accredited education
· Commitment to community health and preventative health strategies
Location: 75 Roslyn Road, Belmont (Geelong)
Position: We seeking a Division 2 Practice Nurse for Casual employment. Workplace uniforms provided. Nurse will report to the Practice Manager of the centre. Please send your application to Vicky Rouse, Practice Manager email@example.com
The application form will include these questions:
· Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
· How many years’ experience do you have as a practice nurse?
· Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?