Speciality: Medical Receptionist
Part-Time hours: Minimum from 16 -30 hours
An opportunity exists for an experienced Medical Receptionist to join our busy professional team at Health e Medical Centre. Health e Medical Centre is a vibrant practice which is committed to patient focused wellness management and solutions. We offer a fast paced and never dull environment, if you love variety then this is the role for you. The current team are well established, professional and work together to achieve the best results for all.
The position requires an experienced enthusiastic and motivated person who is committed to exceptional customer service, patient care and keen to support our General Practitioners and clinical teams.
This role is a part – time role (minimum 16 hours per week, most weeks will be greater) with the flexibility to assist with additional extra hours on the weekend and to cover annual / sick leave
Client Service and care focus is vital in this role as you will be working closely with Patients, Doctors, Nurses and other health professionals. Your high level communication, attention to detail and friendly approach will be vital in how you approach your day to day.
To be considered and successful in this application, you will possess the following:
• General Practice reception experience is essential
• Proficient computer skills – knowledge of Best Practice software is an advantage
• Exceptional customer service and value working in a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to empathize with patients
• Must be reliable and flexible
• Attention to detail
• Kind and respectful
• Bring your “A” game smile and friendliness
• Welcome and assist patients with queries and appointments
• Answer and respond to telephone queries in a courteous and professional manner
• Accurately process patient payments via cash, eftpos, and direct bill transactions
• At all times maintain confidentiality of patient personal and financial information
• Support the day to day operations of the medical centre
• Liaising with doctors, staff and other allied health professionals
• Process daily banking and batching
• Managing correspondence internal / external
An immediate start is available for the successful applicant.
This is a genuine opportunity for the right person to join our successful team of professionals who are dedicated to helping patients whilst enjoying a great work/life balance.
We pay above award wage on successful completion of practice competenciesApply