Required accreditation(s): Registered Nurse
Practice Nurse/Senior Medical Receptionist Position
Heroes Home Doctor and Ministry of Skin are two practices who operate internally as one.
Since 2012, we’ve established ourselves as both an innovative accredited home visiting GP practice and a GP led luxury skin clinic. Consisting of a small team of passionate, dedicated professionals we love nothing more than helping client’s reach their health goals whilst providing a high standard and quality of care in a supportive team environment.
Opportunity to live and work locally
Join a well established business with one goal – to deliver exceptional, personalised healthcare in the comfort of home.
Busy and varied work in a supportive environment.
About the Role
This fantastic opportunity offers a dual role as a Practice Nurse for both Heroes Home Doctor and Ministry of Skin, as well as a Senior Medical Receptionist for Heroes Home Doctor.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the Heroes Home Doctor reception and nursing for both practices. Through the coordination of day to day activities for both nursing and medical reception areas while providing an exceptional standard of care to our patients.
- Ensure the provision of quality nursing care throughout the practices.
- To contribute to the implementation and adherence of standard nursing protocols, infection control and accreditation policies.
- Provide administrative support to Doctors, nurses and other practice staff as required.
- To enable the smooth operation of all telephone/online patient contact and the booking of patient appointments.
- Undertake any office administrative tasks, patient follow up and other appropriate requests made by team members in order to ensure good teamwork, promoting the smooth and efficient functioning of the practices.
Skills and experience
- Hold a current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Have recent experience as a Practice Nurse as well as a Medical Receptionist in a busy clinic.
- Experience using Best Practice, Hot Doc and Microsoft Office.
- Have Professional Indemnity Cover.
- Previous experience in implementing and following RACGP accreditation policies and procedures.
- Valid CPR certification within past three years (desirable)
- Demonstrate knowledge of current infection control procedures, emergency resuscitation techniques, equipment and drugs.
- Experienced in assisting Doctor’s with procedures and administering immunisations, when required.
- Capable of using a steriliser to relevant standards.
- Have the ability to work under stress and take on challenges
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail and clear, concise communication in varying forms as is required.
If you have the skills, experience and passion to be a successful addition to our fantastic team, we would love to hear from you!
Apply Via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/51177469Apply
Date Posted: Wednesday, 13 January 2021
Closing Date: Wednesday, 24 February 2021
Contact: Kylie Harrington
Phone: 1800 237 847
Name: Heroes Home Doctor
Address: 160 Surf Coast HwyTorquay vic 3228
Phone: 1800 237 847