Required accreditation(s): Enrolled Nurse
High Street Medical Centre is looking for an enrolled nurse.
Your Duties will include:
- Fulfill the responsibilities of this role in accordance with the Code of Conduct, and align with the Medical Centre / Facility core values.
- Provide comprehensive, safe and effective evidence based nursing care to achieve identified health outcomes.
- Recognise and uphold the rights of all clients accessing health services and advocate on their behalf.
- This also includes maintaining cultural sensitivity.
- Provide high level communication skills that include: interpersonal, verbal, written, computer, and ability to work cohesively as an active member of the multidisciplinary team
- Carry out nursing practice in accordance with Legislation, Common Law and Code of Ethics; and take action to rectify unsafe nursing practice and/or unprofessional conduct
- Ensure a safe and secure environment.
- To hold current Nursing Registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioners Ag)
Please Email resume’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A (Australian Health Practitioners Ag)Apply
Date Posted: Wednesday, 17 February 2021
Closing Date: Wednesday, 31 March 2021
Contact: Mohan Kumar Varikkara
Phone: 045-8 003 827
Name: High Street Medical Centre
Address: Shop 4, 110 High Street Medical CentreBelmont vic 3216
Phone: 0458 003 827