Required registration(s): General registration, Specialist registration
Gender specific: Not applicable
Help…. We need somebody
Yes, we all just sang that in our best Beatles chorus. We’re Ministry of Skin, and we’re on the hunt for an experienced Skin Cancer Doctor.
A bit about us
We provide Skin Cancer and Aesthetic treatments in a stylish environment. Our clinic is modern and luxurious with a welcoming friendly atmosphere. We aim to put the patient first and make them feel looked after and cared for. We listen and respect their wishes and always put them first. Most of all, we’re nice. Like, really nice. Our team of superstars love coming to work because it’s a professional supportive environment where we also have a laugh between (but not during) treatments and have an innovative way of thinking.
The clinic offers skin cancer checks and lesion removal, PDT and photographic surveillance. We also offer various luxury cosmetic procedures such as anti-wrinkle injections, dermal filler, PRP, Laser treatments and thread lifts to name a few.
A Bit about you
- You have experience working as a Skin Cancer Doctor
- You love creating VIP client experiences and have an eye for detail
- You are approachable, throughout & honest
- You genuinely love what you do and want to do this in a professional but fun welcoming environment
- You already have 2-5 years in the industry with experience in skin cancer, treatments and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Unrestricted and have full access to Medicare and current AHPRA registration.
- Hold post graduate qualifications / certificates in Skin Cancer (e.g. Uni of Queensland Certificate) .
What’s on offer?
A loyal and growing client base desperate to get in, we cannot currently keep up with current patient demand and daily have new patients wishing to book with us.
You choose your sessions, whether Part-time, or Full time so you can balance work and home life .
Date Posted: Tuesday, 21 June 2022
Closing Date: Tuesday, 2 August 2022
Contact: Kylie Harrington
Phone: 03 5261 6171
Name: Ministry of Skin
Address: 160 Surf Coast HighwayTorquay vic 3228
Phone: 03 5261 6171