More than 12 thousand people living in western Victoria are aged 65 years or over. As our population continues to age, it is vital for health services and providers to be properly equipped with the skills and knowledge to meet an increasing demand for quality aged care support.
|Meeting the needs of aged care clients can be complex particularly in regional and rural areas where accessibility can create challenges.
Western Victoria PHN is accurately mapping aged care services across our region, to improve knowledge, information and data. This will improve our understanding of the landscape of these services within western Victoria and identify how to better support providers.
Aged care resources
- caring@home – support and resources
- Barwon Health
- Community Pharmacy Agreement
- National Residential Medication Chart
- National Residential Medication Chart – User guide for nursing and care staff
- National Residential Medication Chart – User guide for pharmacists
See alsoPalliative Care