Western Victoria Primary Health Network is committed to respecting the privacy of all users of this website in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
The types of information that may be collected as a result of your use of this website are:
- the fact that you have visited the website and the date and time of your visit
- statistical information about your server address and your top level domain name (for example, .com, .com.au, .gov.au, .co.uk. etc)
- the pages you have accessed and the documents you have downloaded
- the previous site you visited (if you have linked to this website) and
- the type of browser you use.
We will not make any attempt to identify you or your browsing activities from the collection of this information.
If you choose to register or subscribe to our publications, then some personal information will be recorded against your user profile within our Client Relationship Management System. It will only be used for the purposes of enabling us to:
- provide other opportunities to engage with you (such as participating in surveys, notification of events, invitations) or
- keeping you informed via news alerts, other publications or e flyers; (if you have registered your email address with us and have not “opted-out”).