- We are experiencing a very high volume of requests for masks at present. We are processing these requests as quickly as possible and sending out masks via courier. Please be patient as we work through these orders.
- Western Victoria PHN has asked for further batches of masks for our region but we are yet to receive advice on an expected delivery date.
- Under Federal Government directives, we are unable to provide masks to any organisations apart from general practices, pharmacies and Aboriginal community controlled health organisations.
- For directives on the use of the masks, please refer to the Department of Health Fact Sheet.
The following masks are available through Western Victoria PHN (WVPHN) to general practices (including practices in Aboriginal community controlled health organisations) and pharmacies in our catchment region.
- Surgical masks and P2 masks for general practices and community pharmacies with high risk populations
- Surgical masks only for other community pharmacies
General practices and pharmacies outside the WVPHN will need to contact their local Primary Health Network. To find your local PHN, please go to the Department of Health’s Primary Health Network map locator.