- We are experiencing a very high volume of requests for masks at present. We are processing these requests as quickly as possible and sending out masks via courier. Please be patient as we work through these orders.
- Under Federal Government directives, we can only provide masks to general practices, pharmacies and Aboriginal community controlled health organisations. Limited supplies of surgical masks are available for allied health professionals deemed to be in high risk areas.
- For directives on the use of the masks, please refer to the Department of Health Fact Sheet. See also Guidance on use of personal protective equipment (PPE) in non-inpatient health care settings, during the COVID-19 outbreak
The following masks are available through Western Victoria PHN (WVPHN) to general practices (including practices in Aboriginal community controlled health organisations), pharmacies and some allied health providers in our catchment region.
- Surgical masks and P2 masks for general practices and community pharmacies with high risk populations
- Surgical masks only for other community pharmacies and allied health professionals in high risk areas
Providers located in western Melbourne, should direct requests to North Western Melbourne PHN
For others outside the WVPHN area, find your local Primary Health Network via the Department of Health’s Primary Health Network map locator.
- If you are requesting masks for a General Practice or Community Pharmacy, please fill out the form below.
- If you are requesting masks for an Allied Health Provider, please refer to the Request Form for Allied Health
Request Form for General Practices and Community Pharmacies