Join with over 1,000 other health professionals in our region by becoming a member of the Western Victoria PHN (WVPHN).
As a membership organisation, WVPHN strives to support, foster development in and advocate for primary health services and professionals throughout our region.
Being a member allows you to also contribute to the success of primary health care both now and in the future.
- Access to tailored Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Invitations to social and networking functions and committees.
- Access to digital health solutions and other opportunities to support your practice.
- An opportunity to become part of primary health care reform as a Board Member or as a future member of one of our eight Community and Clinical Councils.
- The chance to contribute to the development of WVPHN regional health priorities.
Membership is free and eligible to:
- Primary health practitioners registered with AHPRA
- Designated representatives from Local Hospital Networks (LHNs)
- Others, such as allied health private practitioners registered with their applicable regulatory body
Apply for membership by completing the relevant membership form.
Download, complete and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WVPHN Membership Application Form – Local Hospital Network (PDF 80KB)
- WVPHN Membership Application Form – Member/Associate (PDF 84KB)
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 5222 0800