Join with over 1,000 other health professionals in our region by becoming a member of the Western Victoria PHN (WVPHN).
As a membership organisation, WVPHN strives to support, foster development in and advocate for primary health services and professionals throughout our region.
Being a member allows you to also contribute to the success of primary health care both now and in the future.
- Access to tailored Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Invitations to social and networking functions and committees.
- Access to digital health solutions and other opportunities to support your practice.
- An opportunity to become part of primary health care reform as a Board Member or as a future member of one of our Community and Clinical Advisory Councils.
- The chance to contribute to the development of WVPHN regional health priorities.
Membership is free and eligible to:
- Primary health practitioners registered with AHPRA
- Designated representatives from Local Hospital Networks (LHNs)
- Others, such as allied health private practitioners registered with their applicable regulatory body and practice managers
Apply for membership by completing the relevant membership form.
Download, complete and return by email to email@example.com
- WVPHN Membership Application Form – Local Hospital Network (PDF 80KB)
- WVPHN Membership Application Form – Member/Associate (PDF 84KB)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 5222 0800